Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any of these thoughts (or something like them), and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
You are not alone, and therapy can help. Many clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to them. We can restore the hope in your life and have you feeling like yourself again.
Depression comes with many social stigmas, and we seek to help clients explore the environmental, biological, and other circumstantial factors contributing to their feelings, while offering safety, care, and support through this challenge.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.