Divorce Recovery Therapy
Are you considering divorce or separation?
Are you struggling to come to terms with a recent divorce?
Has your divorce or separation left you feeling angry or depressed?
Just as marriage is one of life’s most significant experiences, so is divorce. Recovering from divorce can be extremely difficult, but it is not impossible. Divorce recovery therapy can help you cope with the emotional and mental toll that can come with ending a marriage.
If you find yourself feeling any of the following:
- Unresolved hostility or resentment towards your former spouse
- Upset about your partner’s infidelity, addiction or other destructive behaviors
- Feeling that your former partner didn’t give your marriage a chance
- Loneliness or worry that you won’t find love again
- Guilt about things you did or didn’t do in your marriage
- Grief or depression about the dissolution of your marriage
- Stress or anxiety about financial burdens
…divorce recovery therapy can help.
Working one-on-one with a therapist, you can learn to accept and manage feelings of anger, sadness, anxiety, guilt or depression. Divorce recovery therapy can help you process these emotions in a healthy way and work to take steps forward.
Divorce recovery therapy can give you the power to reclaim your life by helping you grieve the loss of your marriage and partner so you can be healed and restored. Together, we will explore your experience and discuss what you can do to thrive in your current and future relationships.
While divorce is the end of one chapter, it’s also the start of a brand new one – you have a whole lot of living yet to do! Give our office a call to speak with a licensed therapist.