Is anxiety taking over your life?
Do your feelings of anxiety feel out of control no matter how hard you try to combat them?
Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I can help. My practice offers effective services for anxiety, to bring you the relief you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is extremely effective. Anxiety therapy treats more than just symptoms and helps you get to the root of the problem for long-lasting results.
Symptoms of Anxiety can include:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions or compulsions about certain ideas
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past – PTSD symptoms
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn techniques for regulation and relaxation, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop more helpful and long-lasting coping strategies.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.